Please note

For best results, view in 'Google Chrome'.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cetinkaya looking for luck before Rally Acores

Burcu Cetinkaya is looking for better luck when she tackles the Sata Rally Acores in mid-July.

Cetinkaya crashed out of the Ypres Rally and suffered mechanical failure in Sardegna. She is looking for her first finish in the Peugeot Sport Turkey 207 S2000. Her crash in Ypres this year is her third in as many Ypres appearances.

Despite this, she is confident that she can score points before season close and that her confidence is still intact.

It was my mistake that we had the accident. Ypres has never been my most favourite event but I was actually starting to enjoy it and build up my speed when the accident happened on stage 14. Our goal is still the same: to take some points in the IRC and I am still on target to achieve that.” said the Istanbul resident.

No comments:

Post a Comment